Please check back soon for updated 2017 workshop information.
This workshop can be thought of as more of an art camp for young people that are looking to add to their skill base. Overlapping our regular AAC curriculum, it also includes unique exercises designed to stimulate youthful artistic enthusiasm and creative energy. What could be better than learning tons of stuff, while having fun at the same time?! Perfect for the young art enthusiast, ages 13 - 21.
Fundamentals! registration fee: $595
One week mornings and afternoons: Please check back soon for exact dates and times for March Break Fundamentals.
How to Paint Children in Oils:
January 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m., $475.
Baroque Technique / Methods & Materials:
December 21, 28, January, 5, 12, 19, 26, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m., $475.
How to Paint Flowers in Oils:
February 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m., $475.
Please continue to scroll along for notes on customized scheduling, student discounts, free demonstrations, terms and conditions, and an e-mail link for more information.
If you are unable to attend a workshop because the dates or times do not work for you, why not make up your own schedule? Customized scheduling is available for an additional $150. per workshop. Remember our workshops are so affordably priced to begin with you won't go wrong either way.
All students enrolled in the AAC regular program at the time of the first session of the workshop are subject to a $175 discount on the total cost of all fees related to the workshop. All non workshop fees for the regular program are subject to the terms and conditions not referred to in this section and fall under the terms and conditions applicable to non work shop study.
If you prefer to attend the initial date of the workshop and take advantage of a free demonstration please let us know you wish to attend and space permitting we will save you a spot at no cost whatsoever. You can let us know any time prior to the next session whether you would like to attend the remainder of the workshop.
- All workshops for participants not currently enrolled in the regular AAC program at the time of a specific workshop are subject to a non refundable $50 registration fee.
- All fees and schedules listed with workshops include the free initial demonstration session on the first date of the workshop, if one is being held. This fee does not include additional material and modelling fees, where applicable. Additional fees for supplies, models etc. will be made known 21 days prior to all workshops and shall not exceed $75.
- Workshops fees exclusive of applicable registration and additional fees, are 40% refundable if requested by e-mail no later than the day on which the third session of the workshop is held.
- All payments can be made in the form of personal cheque, cash, e-Interac. Personal cheques should be made out to: Academy of Art Canada Inc., e-Interac payments should be addressed to our g-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (e-Interac payments are to be accompanied by a separate email to our same g-mail address indicating the password used to the security question.)
- Upon notification by the student to Academy of Art Canada that the student wishes to take the workshop, a $150 deposit toward all registration fees is due to confirm the registration of the student. The balance of all remaining applicable fees is due on the first day of the workshop, except where the student wishes to remit the balance due by e-Interac payment, which needs to reach our gmail account (as outlined above) within 24 hours prior to the first day of the workshop.) Please note, workshops not meeting minimum registration requirements may be cancelled with deposit refund.
- A $45.00 fee will be applied to any payment replacing an NSF cheque.